Thursday, June 17, 2021

Does it matter which party wins elections?

I'm not meaning to be a fatalist or ignorant of facts. I have not swallowed the Blue Pill (all will be well) either. I just stand back enough to see patterns and a larger agenda.
Most of my occasional readers will probably realise most Presidents have come from one blood line. Yes, most are distant relatives. "Wow", you say. "That's impressive! I bet I'm related to the Queen!". You have to understand just how important blood line are to these guys, and why the US elections are a game show. 
Have you noticed that whoever gets elected, the same agenda eventually goes forward? There is some variation of course, some re-packaging, but the test of time shows an overall agenda is progressed. 
Why then do our countries seem to work against the population, controlling them and reducing their independence from the state? Is that part of a larger picture? I believe it is.

I watched part of a video this morning in which a US Congresswoman stated that by the time most people get into Congress, they have been paid off and are compliant with the agenda. This is also true in Australia. I talked to the soon of a politician who eventually quit when he realised people were meeting in the lunch break to agree on the agenda. They came from both major parties and a few others too; were dressed formally and on closer inspection were Freemasons.  It's been going on a long time. The file photo is from the sixties.

No comments:

Post a Comment