Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Monday, September 26, 2016
I've watched some of the debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton this morning. I've also viewed some of the InfoWars commentary at https://youtu.be/SvsoO_KGcMc.
I have the following observations that may help understanding of the situation :
1. When you hear Clinton or other globalist cronies say "The Rule Of Law", they're not talking about natural law, common law or constitutional law ; they're talking about ADMIRALTY LAW which is COMMERCIAL LAW - the law of the globalists (originally of the seas) by which they conduct international trade and subjugate nations to their will. The TPP will enable commercial entities to force sovereign nations to capitulate to their will and it places the rights of the commercial entities above that of sovereign nations and natural man. Alongside the main Trans-whatever-partnerships, we have sovereign nations privatizing massive amounts of their administration and ministries, which then no longer makes them accountable to the people the way they were as part of the government ; instead the relationship between the 'government' (as perceived by the people of their nation) and the people is according to ADMINISTRATIVE LAW. This administrative law is not concerned with the natural man or his rights, and ignores much of what used to make government accountable to the people. I'd the people want to bring 'the government' to heel on some matters, they have to come to an understanding of ADMINISTRATIVE LAW.
2. When you hear Hillary speak of the little people, like she referenced her father and the tradesmen she alleged Trump had not paid, she's talking as a socialist. This very much ties into big government, big brother and global fascism, which uses the face of socialism and communism to flatten the middle class, creating the ruling class and serfs. This is essentially taking rights away from people. Be aware the Roman Pontiff (Pope) will doubtless very more involved in America as the middle class is eradicated. He, and his forebears, have wanted to rule America ever since its founded flex persecution by the Roman Catholic Church centuries ago. The plans of the Roman Catholic Church are beating fruition now : if things go according to their plans, the globalists will cause the USA to collapse further, with the masses looking to the Roman Pope for hope. It is a very tangled and complex web they weave, and their plans often take generations to come to fruition.
Saturday, September 24, 2016
R. T. News this morning on the Kaiser Report revealed Oklahoma used to have an average of two earn quakes per year. When they started fracking, it climbed to 102, now is over 900! Why, we ask? Because Oklahoma doesn't have a good way of disposing of the very toxic waste water from fracking. So they silk more wells ; deep ones ; and they push the ways way down into the wells. This is what's causing the earthquakes.
There's no free lunch here. Who's responsible for the damage? You can bet not the companies involved in doing the fracking. The risk will be socialized. It will fall in local governments and the populace of the state.
This whole affair is so fracking bad. It's destroying people's properties and livelihoods whilst putting short term gains into the coffers of the large corporates. Yes, it's another injustice on a very big pile of them, but maybe it's one cause worth fighting for: in Oklahoma, USA, Australia and elsewhere.
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
It's your phone, tablet, PC etc secure? What about 'the cloud', and whether we should use that? Should we use Apple, Android, Windows, Linux or something else? Why?
People sometimes ask me whether they should use Microsoft products, Apple, Facebook and other products & services because they are concerned their personal information can be compromised. So here's an 'off the top of my head' quick commentary whilst I've got it on my mind...
First, we must understand that computing technology is like a layer cake. There's one layer built on another, that's build on another and so on. In many instances , there are perhaps many tens of layers at play when you are using a device, and the more layers you have, the susceptible you are to the app you see being compromised by something in a lower layer.
One common breakup of layers might be looked at as:
3. Operating system
4. Virtual machine
5. Window kit
And if your app is connected to the cloud somehow, you might be interacting with multiple servers that have something like :
3. Operating system
4. Virtual machine
5. Service Interface (that talks to your app)
With all this (fairly simple scenario) going on, there's an awful lot at play!
Thought #1. If you are writing something you want to keep confidential due to IP or other reasons, there are a few basic things you can do :
1. Make sure your device (pc, tablet or whatever) has antivirus software installed, running and up to date.
2. Make sure your operating system is up to date too
3. Don't have things you don't need on the device. The more apps, the more risk.
4. Consider encrypting & password protecting your files / documents
5. If it's really sensitive, disconnect from the Internet ; or get to secure your Internet use.
Thought #2. Using the Internet securely.
1. Choose some cloud storage that some may hand over all your files. I use Mega (mega.co.nz) for personal files for this reason.
2. Don't use federated logins. What I mean here is don't use your Facebook, Google, Microsoft is other 'generic' login to access what got want to use as a secure service. May use am email address and password.
3. Consider a separate email address for more sensitive information, so you can keep it more separate from higher use, more social stuff.
4. Don't use cloud based facilities such as Google Docs, Office 360 etc, as they will read your files in the cloud. The safest way is just to STORE your files in the cloud.
5. If you need to connect with someone else, once again ignore the big players and look for safety. The thing that started new writing this post was actually a new secure product for Android. This one's called Zyptonite. I've watched cloud storage become more secure, them browsing online through HTML with a web browser, then use of pictures by encrypting a whole web page. If it's progressing .
6. Use https instead of http (if a site allows it) The 's' means secure. It encrypts the page contents.
7. Consider the TOR project and browser for security purposes. This encrypts your data for you and also hides where you are coming from by passing the requests through a cooperative network of servers.
8. If you need secure video, it's mostly not there yet. Not as streaming from a web site anyway. You can try to download files over a see is link, that's a good idea. If you want secure video conferencing, like Skype (which is now part of Microsoft) but with security, have a look at Zyptonite. If encrypts video chat.
Thought #3. Comments are welcome, and I should add to this if I get inspiration and time to do so!
Thought #4. Android does logging at the operating system level. Android was started by Google, so have strong links to the New World Order. Facebook had funding from a CIA cover company to get going, with the deliberate aim of using social infestations for intelligence. Apple has stood up against the government once or twice, but don't be fooled, I have a hunch they are cut from basically the same cloth.
The bottom line : don't trust the big names or even startups. Look for facilities that prove they encrypt directly instead of through the operating system, which can be like a nosey post office worker reading mail going either way before passing it on.
Lastly: This is not definitive, and may not even be up to date, so don't make decisions straight from it thinking you'll be secure. Please do your own homework 😀.
Monday, September 12, 2016
If you've been watching my blog, you probably understand some of what's going on in the world. Less evident, unload you dog, is Australia's role.
What's clear though, is that we are on the same clear as other countries. The start may have been different, and the steps may vary but the destination is the same. Cashless society, global currency (maybe staged) and trans- partnerships that usurp our sovereignty, make our governments pay fines to globalist and hands control of the Internet and other communications to the globalists.
In the face of this onslaught, I have some practical advice. Try to build up a couple of thousands dollars in really available cash. Banks overseas have and will fail. The first thing that happens is they stop the ATMs and close the doors to avoid a run on them. Having a bit of cash means it won't hurt you as badly if it happens here, and there are signs it may. Also buy a big bag of rice, lentils etc so you have food reserves. Greece could happen here. It depends on the way the globalists bring Australia to heel.
Australia is currently playing ball. Turnbull is being a good globalist boy and doing what they want, but he was put there for that reason. If he plays ball, we may have a smooth transition to cashless (already announced in mainstream media) and Teams Pacific Partnership implementation, but if there's a hiccup, Greece could happen.
Whatever happens, it's a via time for navel gazing. Thinking on relationships and also on Yehovah God. If your don't know him, you're missing certainty of life eternal without corrupt government and an evil entity shaping events in this world.
The promised Millennium, the thousands years of Jesus governing earth, will see earth restored to the way it should be and honest, capable government in place that loves justice for the poor and disenfranchised. If that sounds good, you should pick up the bible. First read Matthew, which shows most clearly Jesus against the corrupt Roman & religious system. Then read Romans which explains how situation and tells you what to do. Then, and don't try to understand it all, read Revelation. It's cool of symbology and word sounding stuff, but it does mean something once you understand the language and symbols. Some parts are however crystal clear, and they are what is good to read if the bible is new to you. Look at Yehovah judging the rulers and the evil of this world, and see how he establishes the thousands years reign which proves the earth is capable of sustaining us if it's in the hands of good custodians so follow Yehovah's ways.
Once you have found God for yourself (his name is Yehovah), find him as 'Yehovah Yireh', which from the Old Testament means "God Is our provider"! He's been waiting for you. Once you find him, he'll talk to you and you will just know what to do. Just put yourself in his capable hands and follow him.
Postscript : the German government has advised stockpiling foods in case of adverse circumstances (23/24 Aug 2016). They have reportedly also announced the restart of the draft, which is compulsory military service. I'll try to provide more on this in another post.