Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Releasing rEVIvaL?

A couple of years ago, I emailed a friend I trust in NZ with a question about a newish pentecostal phenomena. It's just come back to my recollection and I want to share it.

"You may remember talking to me a bit back in 2006/2008 when I was running "100 Good Men". I was just reading some emails and got one from Xxxxx xxxxxx, whom I know, but don't agree with the dominionism, wealth doctrine he pushes.

What I noticed in the email was the term "releasing revival". I have noticed this a lot the past few years. It's written as though one man can come into a location and dispense revival.

Have you noticed this terminology? In the context of dominionism? What's your opinion?"

I continued to browse his website, and came upon the filleting, which reveals something of the character of apostasy. From a prophecy back in 1965 regarding the "Vision of Coming Deception".  The last two paragraphs read:

“The minister of righteousness shall be on this wise: his life shall agree with the Word and his lips shall give forth that which is wholly true, and it will be no mixture. When the mixture appears, then youwill know he is not a minister of righteousness. The deceivers speak first the truth then error, to cover their own sins which they love.
Therefore, I exhort and command you to study the Scriptures relative to seducing spirits, for this is one of the great dangers of these last days.

“I desire you to firmly be established in My Word and not in the personalities of men that you will not be moved as so many shall be moved.
Take heed to yourselves and follow not the seducing spirits that are already manifesting themselves. Diligently inquire of Me when you hear something that you have not seen in My Word, and do not hold people’s
persons in admiration–for it is by this very method Satan will destroy many of My people.”

Interesting that somehow this email from a few years ago should come to my attention when I wrote to a group of people just hours ago regarding a new, used incredibly powerful subliminal technology
"The only defence against it is to question EVERY thought is light of our moral framework and knowledge to stop being deceived. BRINGING EVERY THOUGHT INTO CAPTIVITY AND OBEDIENCE TO CHRIST".

No comments:

Post a Comment