Saturday, July 2, 2016

Molech the Owl

Just a quick note of interest. I watch David Icke on the odd occasion ; not because I agree with his interpretation, but because he dishes up interesting facts I can use to extend my understanding.

Just five minutes ago in a video 'Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either', he started that in Bohemian Grove, Molech is symbolized as am owl.

For those who rely on the Old Testament of the Christian Bible as a foundational source, as I do, it's very interesting when someone from an alternative viewpoint digs up information about a subject you have in your foundation knowledge base.

So if you, like me, view the Christian scriptures as of great importance, you will recognize the name of Molech. Dig into your Bible and concordance to find out about Molech; a really nasty character, and see how David Icke's statement fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment